Report on SAP UA @ stEFFIE, 26.-28.09.2014
What a great festival! The Experimental Fun Festival for Innovative Education from 26.-28. September 2014 was a huge success! During 2 and a half days 250 students, teachers and parents attended the event. 40 educational initiatives and 35 workshops provided information, learning and training for the participants.
SAP University Aliances Austria hosted a Design Thinking workshop and a SAP ERPsim workshop for young entrepreneurs. At the SAP info booth students and teachers received information about SAP and the University Alliances program. stEFFIE encouraged students’ interest in SAP UA offerings, courses and jobs!
Get an impression of the 2nd festival day and watch this video.
SAP Design Thinking Workshop
21 participants worked on the topic “Ideal learning for adolescents in school” and a group presented their prototype at the panel discussion later that evening. This workshop was highly successful as 85% of the attendees subscribed for further information! Check out the video.
SAP ERPsim for Young Entrepreneurs
17 participants attended the SAP workshop facing real world challenges and though economic decisions. The workshop was supported by ACC Vienna and SAP UA received great feedback!
Media Coverage on TV
Watch stEFFIE’s TV report published by the Austrian channel okto.tv.
National and regional newspapers
- Kurier: http://kurier.at/lebensart/familie/40-ideen-fuer-die-schule-von-morgen/87.738.206
- Vormagazin: http://steffie-festival.com/wp-content/uploads/vor.jpg
- Wiener Bezirkszeitung: http://www.meinbezirk.at/wien-08-josefstadt/leute/querbildung-und-lernexperiment-auf-zu-steffie-d1069416.html
- Falter: http://steffie-festival.com/wp-content/uploads/falter.jpg
- Die Presse: http://diepresse.com/home/bildung/universitaet/3876294/Zuruck-in-die-Schule-Na-ja-nicht-ganz