Achieve High Performance through Innovation – Are You Ready?
Embark on a faster, simpler innovation journey to lead effectively and drive results in your organisation!
What does innovation mean for businesses in the age of the digital economy? Where do business start their innovation journey? While innovation is firmly on the agenda of most business leaders, transforming intention or ideas into reality remains a major challenge. By its very nature, innovation is unpredictable as it may offer significant improvement to business, just as it can cause disruption and most certainly will require change. What does it therefore take to spark fast and simple innovation to capitalise on market opportunities?
- How a team achieves high performance with the benefit of Innovation with Andrew Demetriou former AFL CEO
- Benefit from Design-led Innovation from Professor Michael Rosemann – Head of the Information Systems School, Science and Engineering Faculty, Queensland University of Technology
- Develop an innovation roadmap with focus on ongoing value realization from actual customer examples
- Turn great ideas into solid concepts using the SAP Innovation Adoption Centre
- Get first mover advantage by implementing innovative solutions rapidly leveraging the Cloud
Come meet our experts where you will be able to have a personal discussion based on your area of interest:
- User Experience (UX) Adoption
- Cloud-enabled Business Transformation
- Real-time Enterprise (Powered by SAP HANA) Adoption
- Mobilizing your Enterprise
We look forward to your participation, if you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Speaker – Andrew Demetriou
Former CEO of the AFL
Who should attend?
CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CHRO, Senior IT and LOB executives keen to transform their business via an innovative path as part of innovation leadership build.
19th November 2014
Melbourne SAP Office, Level 15, 484 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
12.00pm – 5.30pm starting with lunch and followed with networking drinks