How can we combine the “SAP NW Portal movie challenge 2014” and “SAP TechEd && d-code 2014”? That is easy!
We would like to ask you – as attendees of the big SAP TechEd events in Las Vegas and Berlin this year – to provide us a recap of your SAP TechEd experiences and also win SCN points and badges.
You do not know about the SAP Portal movie challenge? Then read this announcement blog to get the details.
How to proceed?
I. Win a SAP NW Portal Critic Badge: describe your SAP Portal SAP TechEd && d-code story and refer to an existing movie
You are attending SAP TechEd && d-code and you plan to attend some SAP Portal sessions? You are interested in SAP’s UX strategy and tools, SAP Fiori and SAP Fiori launchpad, SAP Enterprise Portal roadmap and strategy? Tell you what you learned and experienced at SAP TechEd, give us your feedback and let the community participate at your SAP TechEd story 2014.
- Think about the SAP TechEd story, you would like to describe. It should be connected with SAP UX strategy and tools and/or SAP Portal and/or SAP Fiori technology.
- Go to the SAP Enterprise Portal space. Please write the title in the following format: “SAP Enterprise Portal Movie Critic: <your own title>“.
- Describe your story in the blog.
- Check out our YouTube channel, which has many movies showcasing anything from successful implementations to testimonials created by us, customers and our partners. Find a movie which could fit to your story and link/insert it into your blog. Or check out the YouTube playlist of SAP TechEd && d-code. If you think that no movie really fits, just insert any kind of movie/video or screencam, you would like to add.
- Publish your blog and make sure you inserted the video in it.
- Add a comment to this instruction document to provide the link to your blog post.
II. Win a SAP Portal producer badge: describe your SAP Portal SAP TechEd && d-code story in your own movie
To win a SAP Portal producer badge you must go one step further. We would like to get from you a video, you created on your own, this video should show you while giving a short recap of your SAP TechEd experiences and impressions concerning again the topics SAP UX strategy, SAP Fiori and SAP Fiori launchpad, SAP Portal roadmap and strategy. What surprised and impressed you mostly during the event? What did your learn in the sessions, demos and expert discussions, what was new to you, what is the impact for your own business context?
- Develop an idea for your SAP TechEd recap movie.
- Create a 3-minute movie/screencam and upload it to any open video platform. YouTube is preferred, but you can also choose other platforms, that are open for public use.
- Create a blog post in the SAP Enterprise Portal space and write the title in the following format: “SAP Enterprise Portal Movie Producer:<your own title>“.
- Describe your SAP TechEd story and insert the video into it.
- Publish your blog.
- Add a comment to this instruction document to provide your blog post link.
Join our SAP Portal movie challenge now and get your SCN badge! Before you start, read the instruction document for the SAP Portal Movie Challenge.