Coding is everywhere. Each and every interaction between humans and computers is governed by it. And code is fun!
EU Code Week is about getting children, parents, teachers, entrepreneurs and policy makers to come together in events and classrooms to learn programming and related skills.
It is an initiative of the young advisors to European Commission Vice President Neelie Kroes. The first EU Code Week took place
in November 2013 and featured over 300 coding events involving more than 10,000 people in 26 European countries.
SAP contributes several events to the EU Code Week as we believe that coding is the skill of the 21th century and that youth are the drivers of innovation and economic growth in their role as the future leaders, consumers, and entrepreneurs.
Have a look on http://codeweek.eu/ and join our events all over Europe, e.g.
- Austria: Students at HANA Development Days
- Bulgaria: SAP GeekyCamp
- Cyprus: SAP Lumira workshop
- Denmark: Innovation Jam by Aalborg University, Manufacturing Academy of Denmark and SAP
- Coding initiation session by SAP and Simplon.co
- Coding initiation session by Colombbus and SAP
- Several SAP CodeJams in Munich, Hannover, Munster, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Hamburg
- Student visits at SAP SE Headquarters in Walldorf
- Students @ TechEd&&d-code in Berlin
- Coding Kids
- Datadate @ SAP AppHaus Budapest
- Coding competition for Middle School Students with MITA
- HANA workshop for start-ups with MITA
- Netherland: SAP CodeJam Eindhoven and Utrecht
Enjoy & Follow the EU Code Week!