During the Controlling Month End Process, analysis of the Sender Object and the subsequent Settlement Document becomes utmost important. Recently came across an excellent Standard Report which gives the output in the most acceptable way.
A critical step during the Month End Process refers to settlement of the Cost Objects to the respective receivers plus analysis of the Settlement Cost.
The Analysis of the settled order many times is bit difficult to know the amount which is either fully settled or which are yet to be settled.
SAP Note 193586 – Refers to a Program which makes the settlement analysis much easier.
The Object Number refers to the Sender Object Number for which the Settlement Analysis is to be made.
Note: How to know the Object No.? – please refer at the end section (Part B)
Report selection is bifurcated to 3 categories as:
- Total Records
- Line Items
- Settlement Documents
Each Category has multiple selection option under it:
1. TOTAL RECORDS:
It reflects the Total Records under each of the Check Boxes with further execution type as Radio Button.
For these data, you can select one of the following execution types:
- Debits minus data records: All the Debit values from the Tables are selected and the Settlement Values are deducted, plus it displays the Cumulative Value for each Fiscal Year.
- Debits (cumulative): All the Debit Lines items are selected from the Tables and the credit values from settlement are not displayed.
- Debits (periodic): It displays the debit lines from the table; it displays periodic values per fiscal year
- Data records: Only the settled values are selected and displayed cumulatively per fiscal year
- Credit from settlement (***.): Credit Lines are displayed cumulatively per fiscal year
- Credit from settlement (period.): Credit Lines are displayed periodically per fiscal year
2. LINE ITEM:
It displays Line Item data for the selected Check Box with an option to have an output with or without Time Stamp.
3. SETTLEMENT DOCUMENT:
- Non Hierarchical Display: The output is displayed in a tabular format reflecting each settlement document
- Hierarchy Display: The Output is displayed in a Hierarchy view
If the SAP Report is not available Z Report and its respective implementation code is mentioned in SAP Note.
Refer SAP Note 193586
DETERMINATION OF OBJECT NUMBER & TABLE RECORDS:
An excellent transaction code is available which reflects the CO Transaction Tables and no. of records under each CO Table.
Transaction Code: RKACSHOW
Enter the respective Object (Internal Order, Cost Center, WBS Element, Sales Order, PSG)
Output reflects all the respective CO Table which stores a record with context to the entered CO object.
Hope the document may help either in analysis of the Sender Object or for determination of CO Table records.
BR, Jaymin R. Bhatt