Last Chance to Register: International SAP Conference on Asset Management, October 7–8, 2014, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
With just a matter of days to go, don’t miss the opportunity to join with peers from across the globe at the International SAP Conference on Asset Management.
This event is packed with networking opportunities, strategic insight, and case studies designed to equip you with the knowledge you need to maximize the return on your assets with SAP solutions for asset management.
Please click here to discover our event highlights and customer case studies, which include:
- Asset performance management implementation at Bayer CropScience
- Integration of maintenance and reliability processes and IT tools at Shell Manufacturing sites
- Asset lifecycle budgeting at Nuon
- Field service optimization – mobile fast-track implementation at TMVW
- The challenges of reaching a unified approach to asset management at Tata Steel UK
- Optimizing MRO spare parts planning at SABIC
- Implementation of SAP solutions for enterprise asset management at Bridgestone Europe
Over two information packed days in Amsterdam, additional SAP workshops, live demos, a user panel, networking breaks and a partner exhibition, will ensure you leave the event with new contacts, knowledge and ideas.
Whatever asset your organization relies on, don’t miss this opportunity to discover the true value of SAP in driving world class asset performance management.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues in Amsterdam!