There is a great possibility to shorten the entry time of some data: dates and amounts.
When you enter transaction some data is already pre-assighned, for example Contract data – it is set as current date by default when you enter transaction.
And depending on this date (contract date) you can use Input help for dates. Base date is Contract (some times base date is Start term) and input help is added/substructed from the base date.
|+ (plus sign)||Following day|
|– (minus sign)||Previos day|
You can use shortcust for the following date fields
- Start term (base date is Contract term)
- End term (base date is Start term)
- Other flows payment date (base date is Contract term)
- Payment date for deferred interest (depends on Rollover term)
- End of Term for Rollover (depens on Rollover term)
|0||Current day (same day as Contract date for example)|
|+3||In three days|
|–3||Tree month ago|
|+++1++2+3||In one year, two month and three days|
|—3-2||Three month and two days ago|
|+++1-10||In one year minus ten days|
The same input help exists for amount entry. You can modify shortcuts for amount, but by default you can use the following shortcuts.
You can use this shortcust in any “Payment amount” fields.
|1T||2 000 (1 thousand)|
|4,5M||4 500 000 (four and a half millions)|
|2M300T||2 300 000 (2 millions and tree hundred thousands)|
|7000M||7 000 000 000 (Seven billions)|
If you need to change shortcuts you can do it here: IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Organization -> Define User Data (tr. S_ALR_87007933)
1. Contract date by default is filled with current date. But nevertheless, you can set as other date depending on your logic. For this purpose use BADI FTR_TR_TIME “Add-In for Requesting Date/Time of Contract Conclusion”
2. If you want to have such functionality in your TRM development – research include LTM00IKV.