Finding an Active Field Selection
Sometimes we have quite a lot of product types in our systems. And all they have Active Field Selection or they don’t have.
Field Selection might depend on different criterias:
- Product types and company codes
- Transaction types
- Activity category
From time to time we have to modify Field Selection parameters.
But how can we know what Field selection is attached to our transaction without investigation about transaction type, activity category, etc.
And how we can know if Field Selection is active for our transaction???
It is quite easy.
1. Open transaction for which you want to know Field Selection.
2. In command line enter FMOD and press enter.
3. Enjoy the answer at the bottom of the screen:
4. Now you can go to Field selection definition and edit it.
IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Transaction Management -> Define Field Selection (tr. SM34 -> VC_FTR_FMOD)
These steps can save you time when you don’t have it!