You have a subcontracting purchase info record in ECC (ME13), and you transfer it via the integration model – you will then have in APO:
- the external procurement relationship,
- the product-specific t-lane from the vendor to plant for the output components.
You have a production version assigned to the purchase info record (either directly in the info record or through CMPDS1), and if this is transferred by CIF, you will have the –
- PDS at the vendor location,
- the product/location combinations at the vendor location for both input/output components,
- product-specific t-lane from the plant to vendor for the input components.