A top priority is for every SAP partner to be able to demo the very latest solution demos – ideally leveraging the new Demo Cloud. In showing prospective customers the latest demos we are putting our best foot forward – highlighting key new capabilities which new customers will highly appreciate.
To accelerate the demo enablement of partners, SAP is offering the SAP Pre-sales Demo Summit on Cloud and Big Data on Monday, October 20 in conjunction with SAP TechEd && d-code.
To attend, please contact Kathleen Gallo at email@example.com
Why should partner pre-sales professionals attend the Demo Summit?
• To learn the latest pre-sales best practices for finding, developing and delivering high impact Cloud and Big Data demonstrations to prospects and customers,
• To gain clarity on how to use the new SAP Demo Cloud, and
• To obtain the latest best practice architectures and review top implementation considerations for big data.
What is covered in the Cloud Track?
• Best Practice Demo’s – Examples and discussion of how to find, identify, develop, use and deliver compelling cloud demo’s to include:
o SAP LoB Cloud Applications (SuccessFactors & Cloud for Customer)
o SAP Ariba
o Simplified User Experience (Fiori & Personas)
• How to leverage the SAP Partner Demo Showrooms for perfect Cloud demos
What is covered in the Big Data Track?
• Best Practice Demo’s – Examples of Big Data demo’s to include:
o HANA Live, Predictive Analytics, Smart Financials, Lumira on HANA, Big Data Bus
o Building a best practice demo
• Big Data Technologies and Architecture Decisions including:
o Best Practice Deployment Strategies
o Big Data Reference Architecture Considerations
o Review of supporting technologies to include Sybase IQ, Sybase ESP, Hadoop, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud and SAP HANA Cloud Platform
• SAP Big Data Applications, Analytics, Use Cases and Industry examples
• How to leverage the SAP Partner Demo Showrooms for perfect Big Data demos