- Different COGS GL account for Sample / FOC order.
- Automatically assignment of different cost centers to sales order.
- One GL but report according to cost center.
- Creation of FOC order and assign order reason in it.
- System will automatically assign cost center according to assignment of sales order reason with cost center in backend configuration.
- Create delivery and Post Goods Issues.
- Cost transfer to Cost center.
- SD Document category should be “I” (Order w/o charge) in VOV8.
- Define order reasons.
- Assign order reason with cost center in OVF3.
- Maintain GL assignment in OBYC with General Modification key VAY with respect to valuation class. For more about VAY review
Front End Process Flow:
- Create sales order with and assign order reason as highlighted in screen shot.
- System will take automatically Cost center with respect to assigned order reason.
- Save sales order and create delivery order with reference to sales order and do the Post Goods Issue then you will find that system will take GL that has been defined in OBYC against VAY key. Following is the accounting document against that delivery order.
- Execute report S_ALR_87013611 for cost center values.
Summary / Achievements:
- COGS booked to other GL for FOC scenario.
- Cost center auto assignment.
- Report according to cost center for controlling and decision making purpose.
Hoping this process and document will help you.