(They are joining the International SAP Conference on Product Lifecycle Management: Düsseldorf, November 17-18)
For the shopaholics, the famous “Kö”, the Königsallee boulevard in Düsseldorf, is THE shopping paradise and exciting “going-out mile” all rolled into one. It´s a catwalk for the fashion-daring and a rest stop for epicures. It is this inimitable combination of extravagant luxury and Rhineland joy of life that turned the Kö into a world-renowned trademark and turned a street into an attitude towards life.
In November, this famous street will also become the “place to be” for R&D executives, engineers and other experts interested in Product Lifecycle Management.
Together with TA Cook Conferences, SAP will host the International SAP Conference on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), which is co-located with the SAP Conference on Portfolio and Project Management. This two day customer-centric event is specifically designed for discrete and process manufacturing industries. Join us to discover how you and your team can maximize your product developing processes, speed innovative products to market and take advantage of competitive opportunities. Gain a 360 degree view of all product related processes – from product conception and design, through to manufacturing and service.
To survive in an ever-changing and competitive global environment, it is vital that you implement an end-to-end process centric strategy that can deliver innovative products to the right market, at the right time. Learn how major international organizations are integrating business processes end-to-end, fostering innovation for competitive differentiation and ensuring compliance to maintain profitability.
The agenda will be jam-packed with case studies, latest news, networking opportunities, and workshops featuring best practices for product lifecycle management.
- Keynote: SAP´s strategy for Product Lifecycle Management
- SAP will introduce the new strategy for CAD Integration and the new integration platform SAP Engineering Control Center
- See a live demo of our new Innovation Management Solution
- Tracks and workshops both for discrete and process manufacturers
- Find out how other customers have implemented SAP Product Lifecycle Management: Bombardier Aerospace, Comer Industries, Marenco, HELLA, Siegwerk, Henkel, Emmi and many more will share their experiences with the audience
- Meet our partners and find out how they can help you to benefit even more from SAP´s solutions.
As this year’s conference is co-located with the International SAP Conference on Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) you are also invited to explore the PPM case studies and expert presentations taking place at this parallel event. With a joint exhibition, you will have the opportunity to meet with peers, share experiences, and make valuable new connections.Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the vibrant international community using PLM solutions from SAP and discover the value of SAP solutions to your organization.