SAP Business Transformation Award (SAP BT Award) is the only award that recognizes the discipline of business transformation and distinguishes business transformation
professionals for their strategic vision and execution. SAP BT Award application is simple, easy and its evaluation criteria are derived from the principles built into the Digital
This award will be given at the SAP Global Business Transformation Summit in Berlin, Germany, Nov 10-11, 2014.
Meet Last Year’s Winner: Unilever
Unilever is one of the largest fast moving consumer goods companies in the world. Every day more than two billion consumers choose their products to look good, feel good and to get more out of life. This consumer product giant has set very ambitious goals which are possible due to their partnership with SAP. Their objectives include:
- Help more than a billion people to improve their health and well-bring
- Halve the environmental footprint of their products
- Source 1% of their agricultural raw materials sustainably and enhance the livelihoods of people across their value chain
- Learn more about this partnership model and hear their story
The following criteria reflect the key elements of a transformation program and will be used to determine the winner:
- Strategic Aim will evaluate how well the transformation project enables the customer’s business strategy.
- Transformation Planning evaluates the effectiveness of the methods and tools used to develop the transformation objectives. It will also be examined the leadership and governance of the project (e.g., project management and task delegation).
- Value Management will evaluate the methods and tools used to express the transformation’s value. This includes, but is not limited to, value identification methods, value measurement methods, objective prioritization, goal setting and goal achievement.
- Innovation Capability evaluates the way a business manages new ideas and adopts new technologies. How the ideas for this transformation project were generated and processed will also be evaluated. The technology that was used to implement those ideas will be reviewed as well.
Prize for 2014
The 2014 winner will be awarded 3 fully sponsored seats in the Business Transformation Program Manager Training at SAP Headquarters in Walldorf.
Apply Today – deadline October 14, 2014
To apply e-mailVictor Cebanu with the following information:
- Company name, your name and your role.
- Are you a SAP Business Transformation Services customer?
- Have you completed your engagement with SAP in 2013 or 2014? If the project is still in progress, have you achieved quantifiable milestones for presenting them in the Summit?
- Do you have an authorized BTS contact to apply?
- Are you available for one telephone interview with the selection committee between October 15 and November 1, 2014?
Will you be available for marketing and press-related activities, if you win the SAP BT Award?
Follow along on Twitter #SAPBTSummit