Here is a sample visual extension you can try with SAP Lumira. Think you have what it takes to enter the DataGeek Challenge?
Visualization Extension Setup:
- Unzip the contents of the newsbundle.zip archive to: ####### THE PATH TO PA INSTALL #####\Desktop\extensions\bundles
- if the bundles directory is not there, create it
- Once daextension is configured, add newsfeed extension to a visualization and storyboard.
- You can select format as well as feed type (Top stories, Most Popular, or Upcoming stories)
- There are 3 layouts to choose from (horizontal, vertical, etc) as well as many options to format color, actions, etc, the speed at which it scrolls, etc.
Data Access Extension Setup:
- First open your SAPLumira or Predictive INI file and add these 2 entries:
- -Dhilo.externalds.folder=C:\PATH TO YOUR INSTALL !!!!!! PAY ATTENTION TO THE DESKTOP DIR AS THE ANCHOR \Desktop\daextensions
- Save INI file.
- If daextensions does not exist create the folder in desktop folder
- Unzip contents of daextensions.zip into the daextensions folder.
- Create new doc. Pick External Data Source.
- Select news service entry and click Next -> Create
Download SAP Lumira at www.saplumira.com