We are delighted to announce that SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 (SP04) and SAP Mobile Platform SDK (SP05)
were released for download on SAP Service Marketplace on Friday, September 12.
These truly are some of this year’s most eagerly-anticipated support packages for SAP Mobile Platform 3.0.
with KEY ENHANCEMENTS…
…for native (Odata) and Kapsel (Apache Cordova) applications
- New Offline Odata Store API for apps requiring sophisticated offline and synchronization capabilitie
- New device OS support: iOS8, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1 and Android 4.
- New options for Push Notifications
…for customers using Agentry-based applications such as SAP WorkManager
- Support of Multiple Agentry-based apps on a single instance of SAP Mobile Platform
- Support for Backend-Systems that are exposing OData Service
- Support for SAP Mobile Platform Security
…to supportability and administration – designed to deliver lower TCO
- Improved Loggin
- Improved End-to-end tracing and SAP Solution Manager Integration
- Improved Server Administration
…for enterprise integration and security
- Improved Integration Gateway component for 3rd party system integration
- Support for Kerberos
- Integration with SAP Mobile Place
Need more information?
Get detailed documentation through the following links on help.sap.com:
*WATCH RECORDING* Public webinar on Sept.16, where the SAP Customer Experience Group takes you through the features listed above and more.
In the coming weeks we are planning to release more detailed blogs around the new capabilities and you can find a selection of current published blogs here:
For more stay tuned to this channel and make sure to join our Mobile sessions at SAP TechEd && d-code.
Head of Product Management – SAP Mobile Platform