I am really happy to announce the latest addition to the SAP CodeJam series:
Yes, it looks like Eindhoven is a popular destination for SAP CodeJams (see also W. Snoep‘s post over here) and there have been a couple more to the north in Huizen (also linked in Wim’s post), however this one will be the first in Eindhoven around Java development on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
The date is September 25 and the address:
High Tech Campus
As a participant you will:
- get an introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- get access to the technology, tools, experts and more
- get your hands dirty developing cloud applications
- start small from “Hello World” and grow bigger step-by-step leveraging persistence, document management, identity management and other platform services to build an application for your desired use-case
- all this in a fun and casual environment with your peers from the local developer community (and while enjoying some great food and beverages, btw 😎 )
SAP CodeJam is all about learning, sharing knowledge, networking and having fun, so why not sign up today? The event is free but space is limited.
Meet you there!