We invite you to participate in the “Topic of the Week” campaign for SAP Fiori launchpad. A topic of the week is a selected topic about which you will get up-to-date information on SCN and our social media channels. You can listen to us and also discuss with us on SCN, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn on special days. Moreover we will also inform you about our focus topics for this year’s SAP TechEd && d-code and make you aware what you can expect when you attend the event in Las Vegas or Berlin.
From September 17-18 we offer you “SAP Fiori Launchpad” as the topic of the week.
What are the highlights of SAP Fiori launchpad as the topic of the week and what can you expect?
ASUG Webinar on September 17
Participate in our ASUG webinar on SAP Fiori launchpad on September 17, and learn also what we plan for SAP TechEd && d-code this year.
We will use our Social Media channels to give you up-to-date information on SAP Fiori launchpad in general and how it runs in SAP Enterprise Portal
You can access the following channels to follow the information flow and join the conversation:
- Twitter: Get all kinds of information under hashtag #SAPFiori. You can read tweets also without having an own Twitter account.
- Facebook: Get images, see videos, get some product insight and some technical overview information etc. You can read the content of our public Facebook page also without having an own Facebook account.
- LinkedIn: Get more technical information.
- and visit our SAP Enterprise Portal community on SCN where we also cover SAP Fiori launchpad
- Send your questions on Twitter to @Portal_SAP https://twitter.com/PORTAL_SAP and use hashtag #SAPFiori for your tweets
- or simply add your feedback and questions as comments to this blog.
We are looking forward to meeting you this week at the webinar or on our social media channels.