Investing in IT infrastructure for a business is a large expense that needs to be planned, justified and – most importantly – affordable for the business. Whether it’s software, hardware, IT infrastructure for special projects or maintenance, it’s not always easy or possible for clients to have the capital on hand to make the necessary infrastructure improvements.
SAP Financing is changing the way that businesses are able to invest in their IT infrastructure. SAP Financing is backed by Investec, a distinctive specialist bank and asset manager that provides a diverse range of financial products and services to a niche client base. Not only does this financing solution mean that businesses can preserve their working capital for other investments, but it gives them the flexibility they need to remain competitive in the marketplace.
What’s in it for customers?
The main benefit of SAP Financing is that businesses get immediate access to leading IT infrastructure that will help streamline their business processes immediately. Some of the other benefits for the client include the following:
- Free up working capital
- Redirect resources into areas that will help your business compete
- Break down IT costs into manageable payments
- Maintain existing credit lines
- Improve cash flow
What’s in it for SAP?
The partnership is built on innovative, first-of-its-kind solutions that facilitate and drive sales for SAP. The SAP financing solution covers SAP software, services, maintenance, hardware costs and project expenses, allowing clients to control their costs more easily.
Some of the value-added benefits that SAP will enjoy include the following:
- Investec handles all financial negotiations and administration tasks
- SAP is paid upfront when SAP Financing contracts are signed by clients
- SAP Financing funds all related project costs
- The partnership with Investec assists SAP sales where Investec has existing client relationships with key decision makers
- Pre-approvals of funding lines
- Collections done by Investec, eliminating debtor issues on SAP’s side
- Enhanced margins via subsidy/discount processes
What’s in it for SAP consultants?
SAP Financing is a market leader in terms of flexibility, competitiveness and all-in cost containment. This financing solution means your client can preserve working capital for other investments.
As a SAP consultant, you are now able to give clients complete structuring flexibility. Move past budget constraint barriers by giving your client access to full project cash flow requirements via SAP Financing. Now your client is able to preserve working capital for operational and strategic needs and you are able to work with them to plan the fixed costs of their IT infrastructure investments.
The next steps to access SAP Financing:
- Step1: Discuss SAP Financing with your SAP account executive.
- Step2: A SAP Financing consultant will contact you and structure a payment plan to suit you.
- Step3: You receive a payment plan proposal, and terms and conditions of the payment plan agreement.
- Step4: Financial analysis is concluded on your business and, as long as it meets the criteria, funding is approved.
- Step5: You agree to terms and the payment plan is signed.
For more on SAP Solutions or contact:
Investec Corporate & Institutional Banking
+27 11 286 7783
+27 82 397 7971
+27 11 286 7000