We had quite a high interest in our openSAP course Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
and wanted to provide further information for many participants who wanted to take a deeper dive into the topic.
So we were glad that we could offer a new openSAP course for those who already completed the first course.
We were curious to see how learners would perceive the next level and experience how they can use the platform to develop and manage SAP HANA native apps and HTML5 apps, as well as how to use advanced security features, develop widgets on SAP HANA Cloud Portal, and much more ….
- The course was held from June 12 through July 31, 2014.
- 7,292 learners were enrolled on day 1 of the course.
- When the course ended, this number had increased to 11,805. During the course an additional 62 % of
- We issued 1,051 graded Records of Achievement.
- 50,000 videos were watched.
- 1,162 posts were created in the discussion forum.
- 14 % of the participants were SAP employees
- The female to male ratio was 1:6.1
The following graph shows the geographical distribution of the course participants.
I also would like to share some cites of participants which were posted in the discussion forum
Please be aware that this blog posts reflects my personal interpretation of the metrics only. Please feel free to share your thoughts on the statistics I have presented. I very much look forward to your comments.