Update 12/5: Added a link to the playlist with the projects that the teams came up with during InnoJam in Berlin.
Palo Alto (Oct 18-19) | Berlin (Nov 9-10)
2 locations. 2 days. And a whole lot of fun! This year, SAP InnoJam will take place the weekend before SAP TechEd && d-code. For the US, it will happen on Saturday, October 18th and Sunday, October 19th at the SAP campus in Palo Alto, CA. For Europe, the event will go from Sunday, November 9th to Monday, November 10th at the Messe in Berlin. For both locations, the theme will be Internet of Things for the Agriculture Industry.
So, come and spend some time with us! Within 2 days, you will:
- Mingle with a diverse group of experts and developers while building IoT solutions for real-life agricultural situations
- Learn and explore cool gadgets and sensors as well as SAP’s newest technologies with on-site SAP domain experts
- Huddle with new teammates
- Hack a prototype of your solution
- Pitch your prototype
- And, if you’re the best, you’ll win a spot on stage at DemoJam finals on October 22 in Las Vegas or November 11 in Berlin!
Hurry up and register today! Seats are limited to 100 participants.
Register Now for SAP InnoJam in Palo Alto – Watch the projects that the teams came up with!
Register for SAP InnoJam in Berlin – Check out the projects that the teams created!
Schedule at a Glance:
- Business case presentations
- Team selection based on business cases (Teams are open so participants can join based on their interests)
- Technology showcase
- Design Thinking
- Team separation, Design Thinking coaches assigned
- Team work (24 hours)
- Presentation preparation with coaching
- Judging and announcement
List of technologies:
- SAP HANA
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- SAP Jam
- SAP Lumira
Check out this blog
with additional information on the technologies and some of the experts that will there to help you out.
: think drought and water consumption, smart irrigation, etc. Here
is an overview of one the these scenarios.
Big thank you to Intel for helping to power SAP InnoJam at SAP TechEd && d-code 2014 (both in Palo Alto and Berlin)!
Stay tune for additional information about the scenarios and technologies that will be available which will be posted here in the next few weeks.
This event is sponsored by
Update 10/28: Added a link to the playlist with the projects that the teams came up with during InnoJam in Palo Alto.
Update 10/2: Added additional information on the technologies that will be available and some information about the scenarios.
Update 9/29: Added list of technologies and info on sponsor.
Update 9/19: Registration for SAP InnoJam in Palo Alto is now open!