While answering to some questions on the forum, it appers that most newcomers are lost with the samples provided with the SDK. Besides that some needs to be refreshed a bit, they don’t necessarily depicts all the API and by the way how they are used by some of the developers.
To try to answer this one, I will provide in this blog the sample application I’m using to implement the various tests I do to answer questions.
The actually implemented tests are:
- DI and DIS connection,
- Getting the connected user’s credentials to connect to a new company,
- Updating Sales Order from xml file,
- Using default serie numbering while creating a Business Partner,
- Purchase delivery and corresponding order cancelation,
- Doing External Reconciliation,
- Posting a Sales invoice and its related payment,
- Modifying the packing slip from a sales invoice,
- Modify a UoM group,
- Posting an incoming payment to an invoice and a previously unreconciled payment.
- Testing of authentication validation without open onnection,
- Changing the title of a CFL detail form.
These examples were all tested on V9.0 (various PL) and are all working.
The updated program.cs file:
I will add more over time.