Extended timeline for the SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Challenge for Partners
Are you an SAP partner, and would you like to shine with your SAP HANA and/or SAP HANA Cloud application? Here is your chance to win market exposure, social media attention, a great trophy, and participation in an exciting award session at the Cloud Expo, Santa Clara, November 3-5.
SAP is again looking for the hottest applications that help our mutual customers revolutionize their business. All partners are invited to take part in the 2014 challenge for SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud applications. Build your application, publish it on the SAP Store, fill out the submission form – and you are in the race!
What is new?
Originally, two challenges were launched early 2014: one for SAP HANA and one for SAP HANA Cloud. These two challenges have now been merged into one. In addition, the timeline has been extended; so all applications that have gone live on the SAP Store between April 1 and October 10 (was: August 31) will qualify for participation. In addition, one Winner and four Finalists will be identified. These changes have been introduced to provide more partners with the chance to be on stage at the Cloud Expo, Santa Clara.
Do you want to submit your application today?
- Use this submission form to join the challenge
- More info about this (and other) challenges is available on the Partner Center
- Make sure to read the detailed Terms and Conditions
- Sign up to the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development – a prerequisite for participation
- Publish your application on the SAP Store between April 1 and October 10, 2014.