This is a one of a kind learning forum where people come together to innovate. In over 40 sessions you will get an opportunity to explore the best of breed SAP technology. Don’t miss out on the most knowledge driven event of the year! You can register here.
Why you should attend
At SAP we are constantly innovating and at SAP Education we are here for your continuous learning to keep abreast with the technology wave.At this learning forum, it’s all about enabling on the latest innovative solutions from SAP even before they are released in our scheduled classroom trainings. EDGE is what you need to stay ahead of the pack!
- Courses delivered by our technology gurus
- Easy to consume short sessions
- Formats like workshops, hands-on classes, demo rich classes, Design Thinking workshops and more
- Exposure to a plethora of technological innovations across the board, as cross-skilling is key
Who should attend
Competence center heads and members, functional and technical consultants, solution and IT architects, project managers, CIOs and IT managers, system and database administrators, and developers should attend the SAP Skills Forum event. SAP software touches every part of the business, and every person is part of the innovation cycle. So, whether you are a C-level executive, technical guru, or functional mastermind; there is a matrix of sessions that you can benefit from.
Join us for a fun-filled learning experience
Unwind after a day of brain food with our casino-themed evening entertainment on 16th September. Win prizes at a game of black jack, roulette or poker. We also have learning tables for newbies to get the most of their beginner’s luck at the big tables!
Registration and further information
- Register here for SAP Skills Forum 2014
- Click here for a full agenda, and ensure you fill and send the registration form in this document
to complete your booking.
- For any questions related to the event please feel free to contact us:email@example.com / +44 208 917 7602
I look forward to seeing you at the event!