Someone asked me if I would write a blog about how to register for the ASUG Pre-Conference sessions at SAP TechEd && d-code this week after I was able to walk them through the process. This is if you have an existing TechEd reservation.
Note this is for Monday, October 20th, at SAP TechEd && d-code Las Vegas only.
Here are the steps:
1. Navigate to the home page at http://sapdcode.com/2014/usa/home.htm
2. Select Agenda & Activities>Preconference Programs
3. Select “Add seminar to my current registration” (below right green box):
4. Locate your confirmation code. It should be contained in your registration e-mail from sapd-code at events dot com – see below.
5. Return to the registration site and enter your confirmation code and password
6. Select the hyper link Edit your “Additional Programs”
7. Select desired program
The rest is self-explanatory, I hope. I think where it might not be obvious is step 6.
ASUG Pre-conference Sessions
ASUG is has opened registration for pre-conferences session at SAP TechEd && d-code on Monday, October, 20th – see Announcing ASUG SAP TechEd d-code Pre-Conference Sessions
Join ASUG in October
I hope you register soon or consider registering to enhance your conference experience.