If you are creating new portal page/application which you intend to open in new window without the portal header however when you launched application from SAP Portal, header is still in place. All iView configuration seems to be correct and in place.
SAP doesn’t enable headerless framework by default from version 7.3 onwards. Due to that your portal application doesn’t run in headerless page. It always opens it in NavMode=3 instead of NavMode=10.
You will have to manually create headerless framework from SAP provided default header less framework. Follow the below steps:
1. Copy and paste your current Desktop page in the same location where it exist e.g. portal content -> xxx -> xxx and give a different name from original one so that you can differentiate also change ID of iView by right click and change ID e.g. In my landscape I have my company specific Ajax Framework page created by us. I have copied it and created Ajax Standard Framework Page by copy and paste. Also change the ID.
2. Open newly created (Ajax Standard Framework Page) and delete added framework (highlighted). For Example:
3. Add SAP default headerless framework. You can get SAP default framework from below path
Content Administration -> Portal Content -> Content Provided by SAP ->Admin Interfaces -> Admin iView Templates -> Browser Document Mode with Technical Hidden iViews Container option. It should look like below (highlighted):
4. Remove Additional Attribute “Links and Nodes” Parameter value. It should be empty as below
5. Once it is performed, you need to make changes in iView launching property as below(highlighted):
That’s it. You have created a Headerless portal page / application.