This Webinar presents new findings from analyst firm TBR include three key elements you need to ensure an evolved learning strategy.
How can you inject your corporate learning program with critical emotional elements that motivate your team to crave more? How are the latest learning shifts such as massive open online courses (MOOCs) and semisynchronous training affecting teams looking for ways to adapt quickly?
Join Patrick Heffernan, principal analyst at Technology Business Research Inc. (TBR), as he explores the three key elements of highly-evolved corporate learning and shares information on firsthand discussions with IT and business professionals looking to cultivate the latest in learning.
In this one-hour session you will discover:
- • Key technology-enabled changes across corporate learning and their impacts
- • How calibrated incentives paired with training courses can bring back a desire to learn more
- • New ways Big Data can help focus course content and ensure quality
- • Why social learning is the key to taking corporate learning from technology-enabled to highly-evolved
- • Current efforts from IT and business professionals looking to create a highly-evolved corporate learning strategy
Join TBR in exploring these findings and find out how your business can implement simple learning techniques to promote a highly-evolved corporate learning strategy.
Speaker: Patrick Heffernan, Principal Analyst, TBR
Click on the links above to register.