While working on one of the APD requirement we came across a strange issue.

As per the requirement, we wanted to add few new key figures to the APD query and hide few old ones.

We went ahead and added the new key figures and hid the other ones. We did the mapping and activated the APD.

When we started the testing, we realized the data was not coming in the correct order , It was strange and we couldn’t figure out the reason.

We used trial and error method and finally found the solution.

We moved all the hidden key figures to the bottom of column box and the APD output got corrected. It was totally new and unexpected discovery which we were delighted to found, hence sharing it here.

Conclusion : Whenever you have hidden columns in APD query, make sure you move it to bottom of the column for correct data.

To report this post you need to login first.

Be the first to leave a comment

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

Leave a Reply