In a continuing effort to improve the quality of the community experience on SCN, our SCN team is gauging the community’s interest in having us host a live series of online meet-ups or open dialouges.
These “open house” sessions could include a simple format of “hangouts” or might incorporate speakers on community topics that you suggest or champion. You are invited to vote for these on Virtual Clubhouse Idea on Idea Place .
Some examples of topics could be:
- How to Make the Most of Your Post – What is valuable content? How can you make sure that what you’re sharing will be appreciated by the audience?
- Netiquette – Remember the Human – hosted discussion and coaching around acceptable (and irksome) behavior in the SCN community
- Bring Your Favorite Tip – Points or Pointless SCN? Search Before You Post? Newbie or Nuisance? What are some of your tips for successful participation?
- Presentation Skills for Programmer Types – Loosely Based on “Even a Geek Can Speak”
SCN members worldwide are invited to engage virtually with other SAP customers, partners and employees. We would particularly be welcoming the “newcomer” types.
Live, facilitated, virtual , and fun SAPhood sessions providing informal opportunities for SCN community members to provide feedback, raise issues, air concerns, share tips and learn new skill sets.
When & Where:
Quarterly, beginning in Q4, four(4) hour “open house” time slots hosted online by the SCN team and community experts encouraging international / multi-topic participation.
Gather valuable insights about SCN participation while encouraging better content creation, commitment, collaboration, connectivity, and contribution to SCN . Discover and encourage new voices.
How to Suggest Content and Vote to Host These Sessions:
In order to tally interest in these sessions please go to the Virtual Clubhouse Idea on Idea Place .
- Vote to promote (or demote) the idea of having these sessions
- Provide (in the comments to the idea) further topics or comments on those suggestions that appeal to you
- Add suggestions for speakers for guided sessions (ex. Derek Klobucher leads session around building better blogs, Tammy Powlas shares her moderation tips, The specified item was not found. describes 10 sure ways to get your content rejected