Are you looking to gain an in-depth understanding of the SAP HANA Platform? Do you plan to build, integrate, and certify an application with SAP HANA?
The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) will be offering partners and ISVs an introductory 4-day workshop (November 10-13, 2014) to facilitate a general understanding of SAP HANA. After each training module, partners and ISVs will reinforce their skills via a series of hands-on exercises to demonstrate their knowledge of the various components for the SAP HANA Platform. The SAP HANA Enablement Workshop will outline the underlying knowledge needed to allow for the development, integration, and certification of an application with SAP HANA.
By attending this enablement workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the end-to-end native application development for SAP HANA
- Reinforce knowledge with skill-builder modules via hands-on exercises
- Understand the certification roadmap and process for application certification
- Leverage a 30% discount for application certification to enable Go-to-Market
- Engage with product experts and certification team via Q&A sessions
Registrations Fees and Deadlines:
Due to the popularity of this enablement workshop, seating will be limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to make a group booking, please submit separate registrations for each individual of your organization.
|Early Bird||Before October 31, 2014||$2,000.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
|Regular||Before November 10, 2014||$3,000.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
|GROUP REGISTRATION – THIRD OR MORE GET A DISCOUNT|
|Early Bird||Before October 31, 2014||$1,500.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
|Regular||Before November 10, 2014||$2,500.00 USD||Sign-up here!|
Event Logistics and Agenda:
|DATES||Monday, November 10, 2014 to Thursday, November 13, 2014|
|TIME||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific)|
3410 Hillview Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Building 2 – Baltic Room
The agenda for this enablement workshop will highlight some of the following topics:
- Introduction to SAP HANA Development Platform
- SAP HANA Application Development Tools: SAP HANA Studio and Eclipse
- Introduction to SQL Basics and Debugging
- Introduction to SAP HANA Native Development
- Introduction to Data Modeling with SAP HANA
- Introduction to SAP Fiori Transactional Apps on SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
- How to Certify your Application with SAP HANA and SAP Fiori
Take advantage of this opportunity to plan, build, and explore the various certification programs for SAP HANA and leverage a 30% discount when submitting an application for certification with the SAP HANA Platform! For any questions or inquiries relating to this enablement workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.