Application Testing & Lifecycle Management Workshop
28th August, 2pm-5pm, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore (following SAP Innovation Forum)
Accelerate Business Results and minimize risk with Efficient Quality Assurance
To register your attendance please email your name, company, contact details and desired workshop to email@example.com
As IT landscapes increase in complexity, migrate to the cloud and become more mobile, there is increased pressure for organizations to deliver new enhancements to market faster – without compromising on quality.
To be successful, organizations need to adopt more efficient, integrated and adaptable quality assurance solutions that meet the growing demands of business.
Join SAP to see our quality assurance roadmap and learn what’s new in QAS. Attend this workshop to discover how to:
- Ensure your projects are in alignment with your overall business scope and strategy
- Save time by accelerating test cycles
- Improve testing accuracy with traceability functions that let teams compare application requirements to assets and defects
- Map complex relationships between the business processes and the underlying application in order to determine the impact of a change
- Find, fix and proactively prevent software vulnerabilities early in the application lifecycle
In this session you will be introduced to advanced testing tools, capabilities and frameworks that are integrated with SAP Solution Manager 7.1.
Who should attend?
SAP Application Managers, Project / Program Managers / Directors, Test Managers, Quality Assurance Managers/ Business Systems and Service Delivery Managers
Andreas Gloege, SAP
Andreas is Director of Quality Assurance Solutions for SAP. Focused on the global strategy and best practices of adoption for SAP quality assurance solutions, Andreas has been deeply involved in developing the technical roadmap between HP solutions with SAP Applications.
To register your interest please email your name, company and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org