ASUG Pre-Conference Sessions at SAP TechEd && d-code
As a regular attendee of SAP TechEd && d-code I know “SAP TechEd && d-code focuses on learning, live coding and collaboration opportunities, new tools, and training to help you meet the real challenges you face every day.”
Get started on your SAP TechEd && d-code experience by registering for one of the ASUG pre-conference sessions. Registration is open. All ASUG pre-conference sessions will be held on Monday, October 20th – some are full day which are 8:30-5:00 pm (Las Vegas time). SAP’s leading experts are presenting/leading these sessions
This is the 10th year of ASUG’s partnership with SAP at SAP TechEd (now known as SAP TechEd && d-code). SAP TechEd && d-code is SAP’s premier tech conference that celebrates developers as well as the entire SAP ecosystem of technology professionals! So of course ASUG is there.
With the “training to help you meet the real challenges” in mind, I’ll be attending SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1, SAP BW, and SAP BW on SAP HANA – All in One Day (Hands-On) with SAP Mentor Ingo Hilgefort
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.1 is the latest suite release from SAP and offers a broad set of BI tools to choose from. Each tool has its own special focus in the area of reporting and analytics. This full-day, hands-on seminar is a series of activities focused on SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 products in combination with SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW), SAP BW on SAP HANA, and SAP ERP. Attendees will learn to use the different products from the SAP BusinessObjects BI suite 4.1 in combination with SAP data:
- Web Intelligence
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office BusinessObjects Analysis
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- SAP Lumira Desktop and SAP Lumira Studio SAP Lumira
- SAP Lumira Server
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI
I got a sneak peek at the exercises. They include:
- Creating a Web Intelligence report with SAP NetWeaver BW data
- Creating a workbook and Using SAP BW Workspaces with SAP BusinessObjects Analysis Office
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio: Create a mobile dashboard and a self-service style dashboard
- Importing a SAP BW InfoProvider into SAP HANA as analytical model and Create a Query Snapshot
- Using Lumira (Desktop, Cloud, Server) to connect to the SAP HANA model
- Using Lumira Desktop and BEx Queries
I’ve attended the pre-con sessions for the past 5 years and they continue to provide outstanding content.
These sessions have sold out over the past several years, so please sign up now. See you there.
For more information http://www.sapdcode.com/usa/home.htm