Last year at SAP TechEd Las Vegas, we held the inaugural 5K Fun Run/Walk.
If you missed it, you’ll get another chance! The 5K Fun Run/Walk is coming back for another lap at SAP TechEd && d-code 2014 in Las Vegas!
I know what you’re thinking. You must be crazy to want to get up so early on a conference day to go and run down the Las Vegas strip in the morning.
Yeah, maybe a little crazy, but….
Here are some reasons you should join us this year:
- You will absorb more knowledge in sessions later that day because you got up and exercised. 🙂
- You will be surrounded by about 200 other crazies that got up early to get some fresh air
- The Las Vegas Strip is actually pretty quiet in the morning. It is a refreshing change from the mobs the night before.
- The Strip is FLAT. You don’t have to worry about any hills on this run.
- The air is DRY. You won’t sweat all that much. Well… maybe a little. Results may vary.
- There may be a few surprise guests hiding amongst the runners. You never know who might show up!
We had a blast at this event last year. It was a whole heap of fun to get outside of the conference center for a little while and sweat it out a little bit with some fellow techies. Please join us again this year. Registration will be open soon and we do expect this event will fill up pretty quickly.