Join us in Düsseldorf, Germany from November 17-18
Drive Sustainable Innovation Across Your Full Product Lifecycle
Join us this November in Düsseldorf for the International SAP Conference on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). This two day customer-centric event is specifically designed for discrete and process manufacturing industries. Join us to discover how you and your team can maximize your product developing processes, speed innovative products to market and take advantage of competitive opportunities. Gain a 360 degree view of all product related processes – from product conception and design, through to manufacturing and service.
To survive in an ever-changing and competitive global environment, it is vital that you implement an end-to-end process centric strategy that can deliver innovative products to the right market, at the right time. Learn how major international organizations are integrating business processes end-to-end, fostering innovation for competitive differentiation and ensuring compliance to maintain profitability.
Take this valuable opportunity and join us to hear first-hand from the experts on how you can utilize SAP PLM to manage the lifecycle of your products cost effectively and efficiently. The agenda will be jam-packed with case studies, latest news, networking opportunities, and workshops featuring best practices for product lifecycle management.
- Keynote presentations: Featuring the latest industry news, best practice and innovations from experts in the field
- Customer case studies: Gain an informed perspective and hear best practice from leading customers using SAP PLM to improve their product related processes
- SAP expert sessions: Learn from SAP solution experts, who will share the latest solution strategy and functionality
- ‘Jump Start’ pre-conference workshops: Take advantage of these tailor made interactive workshops to discover how SAP PLM can help you efficiently manage visibility across your product lifecycle
- Meet the experts: Get your questions answered. Visit the show floor to discuss your challenges with SAP solution management, and hear more about new offerings and tools from leading SAP Partners
- Network: In addition you will find ample time to get to know your peers and build lasting relations with subject-matter experts throughout the event
We look forward to meeting you and your team in Düsseldorf!
Topics will include:
- Innovation management
- CAD Integration
- 3D Visualisation
- Integrated product development
- Raw materials and recipes
- The future of product lifecycle management
Please find more information and a registration link on www.tacook.com/plm