Join us in Düsseldorf, Germany
November 17-18, 2014
Maximize the Value, Balance, and Strategic Alignment of your Portfolio of Projects
Join us this November in Düsseldorf for the International SAP Conference on Portfolio and Project Management (PPM). This two day business-focused event is specifically designed to offer a comprehensive insight into how the SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) suite of solutions can allow you to manage end-to-end portfolios and projects smoother and more efficiently than ever before.
Hear first-hand how major international organizations are remaining competitive in a globalized business environment by ensuring they deliver profitable projects on time and on budget. Discover how you can keep performance on track, make accurate fact-based investment decisions, and maximize resource and workforce utilization.
Take this valuable opportunity and discover how SAP PPM can help maximize your business value by linking your ideas and strategies with the necessary project data, workflows and business processes, while synchronizing your strategic and operational portfolio and project management goals.
- Keynote presentations: Featuring the latest industry news, best practices and innovations from experts in the field and hear from SAP’s customers on their innovative approaches
- Customer case studies: Gain an informed perspective and best practices from leading companies working with SAP’s PPM application
- SAP sessions: Hear details of developments, and a vision for transformation from senior executives at SAP on topics including planning and monitoring portfolios, handing R&D and IT, the future of enterprise portfolio and project management, project staffing, cost management and more
- ‘Jump Start’ pre-conference workshops: Take advantage of these tailor made interactive workshops to discover how SAP PPM can help you to manage you’re your future projects efficiently and cost-effectively
- Meet the experts: Get your questions answered. Visit the showfloor to discuss your challenges with SAP solution management, and hear more about new offerings and tools from leading SAP Partners
- Network: In addition you will find ample time to get to know your peers and build lasting relations with subject-matter experts throughout the event
Topics will include:
- The future of enterprise portfolio and project management
- Planning and monitoring portfolios
- Handling R&D and IT
- Commercial Project Management
- Capital Project Management
- Internal project staffing and cost management
- Enterprise project connection
- And more . . .
We look forward to meeting you and your team in Düsseldorf!
For more information, please visit www.tacook/ppm