Webinar: 9th September – Learn How Bosch Siemens Home Appliances screens high-risk monetary transactions with SAP Fraud Management
Discover how technology can play its part in detecting, investigating and deterring fraud in an international corporation.
Join us for an informative webinar where Andre Jacubczik and Franz Bauer of Bosch Siemens Home Appliances Group (BSH) will discuss their experiences of using the SAP Fraud Management analytic application powered by the SAP HANA platform, to deliver significant advancements to the company’s detection processes for all high-risk monetary transactions.
Hosted by Michael Heckner, Senior Director GRC Solutions, SAP, the presenters will examine:-
- How SAP Fraud Management can help you stay ahead and protect your business against fraud, financial crime, waste and abuse.
- The challenges of monitoring group-wide high-risk monetary transactions (incoming and outgoing payments) in an international organization, which are subject to a multitude of regulations.
- How BSH is using SAP Fraud Management today and why they selected it.
- Examples of the identification, screening and investigation processes of internally defined high-risk transactions.
- The key benefits for an international company like BSH of using SAP Fraud Management and the future plans within the organization.
Register today for an inside look at one of SAP’s customer use cases and the benefits achieved with SAP Fraud Management powered by the SAP HANA platform.