Would you like to develop functional enhancements for the SAP Cloud for Customer Solution, based on your customer’s requirements? The new SAP Cloud Applications Studio workshop will give you the knowledge and skills you need!
Who can benefit from this workshop?
- SAP Cloud for Customer developers
- Technical consultants
What will we cover?
We’ll introduce you to the Partner Development Infrastructure (PDI), and give you hands-on experience with the Software Development Kit (SDK). In this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Generate new business objects
- Publish new add-ons in scoping
- Build fine-tuning activities related to the new business objects
- Produce new user interfaces for new business objects
- Create a calculated extension field
- Adapt an existing user interface to include a calculated extension field
- Establish an extension field link between the new business object and an existing business object
- Define process integration between new and existing business objects
- Upload data to the new business object
- Establish approval tasks and related workflow, based on the new business object
- Build a data source for new business object
- Create a new report, based on the new data source, via Key User Tools
- Integrate data via Web service and XML
This workshop does not replace a course.
Click here to register, or to get more information about the workshop. If you have questions, please post them as a reply to this blog.