I’m starting a blog, presenting the top 10 reasons why our customers should move to Cloud Analytics and leverage our new capabilities there.
- Faster innovation: Cloud Analytics improves the ability to react fast to emerging trends and to leverage cutting-edge technology, e.g. in-memory and real time computing. Therefore the Pace of innovation is the #1 driver for Cloud Analytics.
- Greater flexibility: Public, private and hybrid cloud deployment models for Analytics solutions give the freedom to pick and choose whatever creates value for the customer, independent of the technology stack.
- Faster time-to-market: Cloud Analytics solutions are easier and faster available to the users delivering richer capabilities, faster analysis, and access to more data than ever before.
- Reduced total cost of ownership: TCO is optimized by eliminating capital expenses and minimizing operational expenses for infrastructure and operations
- Business scalability: Cloud Analytics allow an agile adoption of new business models and capabilities, speed up innovation cycles and allow the required flexibility in the structure of organization, processes and IT.
- Location independence: Cloud Analytics allow easy access to disparate sources of data and therefore support business growth, locally and globally
- Cost flexibility: With Cloud Analytics costs are shifted from fixed to variable and provide customers more flexibility due to subscription based pricing
- Simplified support: Cloud Analytics reduce or eliminate deployment and support logistics and allow customer to focus on the use of Analytics solutions instead of running them.
- Minimized deployment risks: Cloud Analytics help customers avoid disruptions to running systems and leverage the best suited deployment options for users, applications and data
- Standardized Analytics platform: Cloud Analytics enable a standardized Analytics platform providing trusted data, ubiquitous user experience and intuitive user interfaces to the users
In the near-term future I’m going to talk more about the details in some of the items, also preparing some compelling examples.