We invite you to participate in the “Topic of the Week” campaign for SAP HANA Cloud Portal. A topic of the week is a selected topic about which you will get up-to-date information on SCN and our social media channels. You can listen to us and also discuss with us on SCN, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn during a special week or on special days. We have our experts available on our various social media channels and on SCN and they will listen to you, and answer your questions. Moreover we will also inform you about our focus topics for this year’s SAP TechEd && d-code and make you aware what you can expect when you attend the event in Las Vegas or Berlin.
From August 5 until August 6 we offer you “HANA Cloud Portal” as the topic of the week. More topics will follow in the next months, I will keep you informed via SCN blogs in the SAP Enterprise Portal space or the HANA Cloud Portal space.
What are the highlights of HANA Cloud Portal as the topic of the week and what can you expect?
Information about upcoming events
We will inform you about our ASUG webinar on HANA Cloud Portal planned for August 13 and also what we plan for SAP TechEd && D-Code.
Detailed Product Information
We will use our Social Media channels to give you up-to-date information on HANA Cloud Portal like technical aspects, trial version, examples, developer information, business scenarios etc. for customers, partners, developers, content admins and end user.
You can access the following channels to follow the information flow and join the conversation:
- Twitter: Get all kinds of information and use hashtag #hanacloudportal to submit questions and feedback. You can read tweets also without having an own Twitter account.
- Facebook: Get Cloud Portal examples and images, see videos from the HANA Cloud Portal YouTube playlist, get some product insight and some technical overview information etc. You can read the content of our public Facebook page also without having an own Facebook account.
- LinkedIn: Get more technical as well as partner oriented information.
- and visit our SAP HANA Cloud Portal community on SCN: review blogs, discussions, overview and detailed product information
Cloud Portal Experts live on Twitter to Answer Your Questions
- Send your questions on Twitter to @Portal_SAP https://twitter.com/PORTAL_SAP and use hashtag #hanacloudportal for your tweets
- or simply add your feedback and questions as comments to this blog.
We are looking forward to meeting you this week at this virtual event.