Workshop August 20: Accelerate Business Results and minimize risk with Efficient Quality Assurance
Customer Quality Assurance Workshop, Wednesday, 20th August 2014, Melbourne – REGISTER HERE
As IT landscapes increase in complexity, migrate to the cloud and become more mobile, there is increased pressure for organizations to deliver new enhancements to market faster – without compromising on quality.
To be successful, organizations need to adopt more efficient, integrated and adaptable quality assurance solutions that meet the growing demands of business.
Join SAP to see our quality assurance roadmap and learn what’s new in QAS. Attend this workshop to discover how to:
- Ensure your projects are in alignment with your overall business scope and strategy
- Save time by accelerating test cycles
- Improve testing accuracy with traceability functions that let teams compare application requirements to assets and defects
- Map complex relationships between the business processes and the underlying application in order to determine the impact of a change
- Find, fix as and proactively prevent software vulnerabilities early in the application lifecycle
In this session you will be introduced to advanced testing tools, capabilities and frameworks that are integrated with SAP Solution Manager 7.1.
Who should attend?
SAP Application Managers, Project / Program Managers / Directors, Test Managers, Quality Assurance Managers/ Business Systems and Service Delivery Managers
Andreas Gloege, SAP
Andreas is Director of Quality Assurance Solutions for SAP Focused on the global strategy and best practices adoption for SAP quality assurance solutions. Andreas has been deeply involved in developing the technical roadmap between HP solutions with SAP Applications.
Barbara Kohde, SAP Barbara is a Presales Senior Specialist for SAP Application Lifecycle Management. With over 15 years in the IT industry. Barbara has worked very closely with a broad range of SAP customers in Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
To register your interest please email your name, company and contact details to email@example.com