SAP Business One Bundle Certification is not an interface certification Per se, it is a package which will provide a cost effective way for your certification if you have your add-on running on different SAP Business One platforms.
As a SAP Business One Partner, if you subscribe to SAP Business One Bundle Certification, you can certify your add on with one or all of below certification flavors :
- SAP Business One Add-on Solution Certification (upon SAP Business One 9.0 for SQL with 32-bit and 64-bit)
- SAP Business One Add-on Solution Certification for SAP HANA 1.0
- SAP Business One in Cloud Certification 1.0
With SAP Business One Bundle Certification
- Partner can still sign up individual certification program with 3,500 Euros
- Partner can subscribe Bundle Certification program with 5,000 Euros
- Partner has 9 months validation period to accomplish all certifications in the bundle.
Before we can offer you SAP Business One Bundle Certification, SAP ICC needs to make sure only the add-ons coming from the same product family shall be qualified for this certification. ICC consultant will make an assessment based on the information provided by partners by using the Questionnaire document from our ICC consultant.
SAP Business One Bundle Certification program will be amended according to SAP Business One Product release road map.
Here is a testimonial from one of our B1 partners who was extremely happy to utilize this package as it offered him to certify his solutions to work under both platforms.
With the help of B1 Bundle certification, we were able to certify our software to work under both platforms. We initially signed up for the standard MS SQL
certification when we thought it applied to HANA as well. We cancelled the original and switched to the B1 Bundle package instead. Thanks to SAP ICC for
rolling out this wonderful certification package- Robert Garant, N ‘ware Technologies.