REGISTER NOW – August SAP Fraud Management Partner Workshop
Sign Up Now To Summer Training – Partner Workshop on SAP Fraud Management
August 26-28th, 2014 SAP Campus – Walldorf, Germany
With the continuing momentum around SAP Fraud Management, we will be offering partners the opportunity to attend another Partner workshop on SAP Fraud
Management in August. It will take place from Tuesday, August 26 to Thursday, August 28, 2014 at the SAP Campus in Walldorf. This workshop is free of charge and for selected partners and SAP employees, however, you will need to cover your own travel costs.
Objective of the workshopThis workshop offers deep-dive training into SAP Fraud Management and would enable attendees to be able to take customer data and build customer-specific rules with the solution.
- Day 1: Business Overview for Fraud Investigators & Deep Dive Detection
- Day 2: Programming of Detection Rules & Overview of Predictive Capabilities
- Day 3: Self-Guided Programming
- Optional: Day 4: (Self-Guided Programming)
Note: There may also be an option for attendees to continue their programming on the SAP Fraud Management development system after
the workshop until the end of the training week. Subject to availability.
Workshop Pre-requisite & Commitment
In order to maximize the value for you please be prepared to:
- Bring a data model and data sample from either a customer or industry, plus a set of rules that can be implemented in the development system during the training.
- Send a mixture of both technical and functional people (HANA and solid SQL knowledge, together with forensic or fraud knowledge).
What should I do now?
Please let us know that you will be attending as soon as possible as space is limited. To reserve your place click REGISTER to confirm your registration (first come first serve).
For each attendee, please include:
- Job Title
- Full Company Address
- E-mail Address
- Contact Phone Number
We look forward to seeing you in Walldorf.
|Gerhard Hafner||Genaro Pena|
|Chief Product Owner||VP Sales, EMEA|
|HANA Based Applications|