SAP HANA Cloud Portal Partner Events: TNG
For all of you Trekkies out there, TNG (The Next Generation) requires no explanation. Although we are not offering a new USS Enterprise, we are certainly charting new territories with SAP HANA Cloud Portal and would like to invite you, our partners, to join us for this ride.
Based on the feedback we received from partners who participated in past events, we are updating the event structure to focus more on hands-on experiences and broaden the cloud solution coverage.
What’s in it for me?
A lot! During these 3-day exclusive partner events, you will:
- Obtain hands on experience with SAP HANA Cloud Portal for fast and easy creation of engaging business focused sites and get the opportunity to integrate them with cloud solutions such as SuccessFactors and SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Evaluate the end-to-end experience, from building cloud applications on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform and all the way to consuming them in the cloud portal.
- Learn about SAP HANA Cloud Platform, extension package for SuccessFactors and experience the end to end process enabling easy extension of SuccessFactors Employee Central functionality.
- Experience building a self-service portal based on the HANA Cloud Portal framework integrated with SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) business entities and applications.
- Explore partner opportunities around delivering cloud portal based content, end-to-end solutions and customer implementations
- Bring Your Own Scenario: During the workshop, you will have the time to test your own scenario with the tools and technologies introduced.
Who should participate?
SAP partners who wish to take advantage of the growing customer demand for SAP cloud solutions should consider participating in this event. The event is aimed at existing partners who have customers that are either already using SAP cloud solutions or are interested in extending their existing landscapes with relevant cloud scenarios in the HCM and CRM spaces.
In other words: Resistance Is Futile. You want in!
Are there any prerequisites to participate?
Any SAP partner can apply to register and space is limited to 20 participants per event. Priority would be given to partners with current and prospective customers.
Since the event involves hands-on exercises, we are looking for the following participant profile:
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with cloud computing solutions
How much does it cost to participate?
Nothing! These events are offered free of charge to our partner ecosystem. You just need to show up.
When and where are you offering these events?
At this point we are offering 2 events:
- November 18-20, 2014 in Palo Alto, California
- December 2-4, WDF, Germany
Does it really worth my time?
Don’t take it from us. This is what the partners are saying:
Valentino Girardi , Altevie Technologies:
“The SAP HANA Cloud Portal partner event was a great success for Altevie Technologies. The valuable hands-on knowledge and information directly assisted us with winning a new customer project shortly after the event with more projects in the pipeline”
Craig Gutjahr, Spyvee
“The SAP HANA Cloud Portal partner event was a valuable experience for Spyvee. The hands-on knowledge gained during the event was beneficial to existing and potential customer projects.”
Live Long And Prosper!