Applexus Brucke and Hana Cloud Integration
Applexus Brucke and HANA Could Integration
Before you start making complications with the title HANA Cloud Integration, let me tell you in the beginning itself it’s not complicated rather a very easy tool to integrate SAP R3 system to on- cloud applications. In short our scenario was to send data from SAP Back end to different e-commerce applications like Amazon, IBM Web sphere, Magneto, Oracle etc. Some people might think only if you have a PI background you will be able to work with HCI as it’s an extension on SAP PI (Process Integration). Just smile it’s not. HCI is a completely new product and not a successor of SAP PI. For those people who are already working with PI can also smile as you can reuse your SAP PI objects in HCI.
Overview of Applexus Brucke: Applexus Brucke is a product by Applexus Technology Pvt Ltd which connects different e-commerce like IBM Web sphere, Magneto, Hybris, Amazon to SAP R3 System via Hana Cloud Integration
This integration will be a key benefit for e-commerce as it helps the business to pick up with time by doing the following activities.
- Avoids out of stock.
- Decrease time to replenish inventory.
- Real time inventory checks and quick order processing.
- CRM activities for customer order management and complaint management.
Rather than asking why Applexus choose HCI it’s better to ask why not HCI, and given below are some reason to support it.
- Sends message from one sender to multiple receivers.
- Splits complex message into simple and sends to receiver.
- Various connectivity options like SFTP, SOAP and IDOC.
- Importing of already existing integration.
- Security and Monitoring of messages and channels.
- Future integration with mobile.
A sample scenario from Applexus Brucke to integrate SAP R3 via HCI using SOAP and SFTP adapter using eclipse.
Requirements: Eclipse Juno, SOAP UI (Smart bear), Tenant management node. (Will get on request to SAP)
- Install eclipse and import all the Hana cloud integration tools by going to help->add new software.
- Give the operation server details (tenant details provided from SAP) under Preferences->SAP Hana Cloud Integration->Operation Server.
- Create a working set and deploy a sample project to working set. I have given a sample integration flow template below which we created for our scenario which is SOAP to SFTP connection.
In the above figure you can see a sender and receiver which are linked by the integration process. We can configure the sender channel and the receiver channel by the right clicking on it and selecting configure channel.
An important point to be noted is to connect HCI with our back end a SSL certificate has to be imported which will look the one given below.
You have to right click on sender and choose import certificate.
To configure the sender and receiver channel you can right click on the SOAP and SFTP link and click on configure channel and specify the configurations. A sample is given below.
Sender channel configurations
Receiver channel configurations
The receiver directory should be a SFTP site. Please refer documents how to create a SFTP site.
Once you are done with this basic configuration you can test the scenario with SOAP UI (Smart bear) with a sample wsdl file.
You have to mention the end point in your soap UI. The end point can be taken from our integration flow model by choosing services.
Once this is done just click on the start button and you will be able to see a message found message in your eclipse HCI screen and finally to SFTP destination.