Reports in SAP Learning Solution
The reports can be used to get information about the courses . This Reports help managers to make better decisions. With the dynamic menu you can use to request reports for participation, resources, and courses.
- Participation Report – This Report give you wide range of important data regarding participant bookings.
- Courses Report – This Report give you wide range of important data regarding courses such as course schedule / course demand / course information / resource reservation per courses / material required per courses and ….
- Resources Reports – This Report give you wide range of important data regarding resources that use in planning for courses.
With this report we can get a list of internal / external participants of courses.
In next screen, fill following fields:
- Course Group / Course Type
- Reporting Period (select period for the reporting)
When we run the report, we get the list of participant in the selected period. This Report contain the following information:
- Attendee name
- Name of Course
- Start Date
- End Date
- Booking priority (essential, normal, or waiting list)
- Posting date
- Cost center debited
- Participation price
Bookings per Participant:
We can set the parameter and get the booking per person / Organization unit / External person / company and …
In the following screen you will see which bookings have been done for selected Organization Unit:
The aim of HR department by planning and conducting training is to take skills by employees. Each course is relevant for an skill or skills. Taking each skill by employee mean s/he has a qualification. In fact when a participant attend a course s/he will take relevant qualification(s).
Use this field to confine inquiries / reports to those objects that are valid on a date you specify. To do so, enter the date. Use the Start date field to identify the start of the selection period. To do so, enter a date.
With the next screen we can set the reporting period: