SAP Enterprise Support Academy has released several new QuickIQ tutorials for SAP Afaria and SAP Mobile Platform. QuickIQs are short, concise tutorials on how to make configuration and system settings (in the context of system operations), providing how-to knowledge in an efficient way.
- Use Browser to Test RS/ROSE Installation for Sybase Unwired Platform/SAP Mobile Platform
- How to Configure a Session Manager Policy in SAP Afaria
- How to Create Active Directory/LDAP Based Groups in SAP Afaria 7 SP4
- SAP Mobile Platform/Sybase Unwired Platform Configuration Connections to Backend Database
- Linking Enrollment Codes to the Self-Service Portal (SAP Afaria Pre & Post SP4)
- How to Configure Admin Cockpit Authentication Using LDAP in SAP Mobile Platform 3
- How to Access SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Integrated Gateway Cockpit
- Windows (Win 32) Mobile Enrollment
- How to Create Samsung SAFE Policies in SAP Afaria
- How to Create, Collect, and Use User Defined Substitution Variables in SAP Afaria
- How to Use SAP Control Center to Find SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 Build Version
- How to Enable Supervised Restrictions for iOS Devices in SAP Afaria
- How to Configue SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) 2.3 to Enable Scheduled Tasks in SAP Control Center
- How to Configure Flood Control in SAP Afaria 7
- How to Generate an SSL Certificate for SAP Afaria iOs Communication
- How to Install KNOX Container and Configure Samsung KNOX Capable Device in SAP Afaria
- SAP Afaria’s Group Administration and Different Types of Policies
- How to Enable the Collection of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Data in SAP Afaria 7
- How to Configure Notification Retries in SAP Afaria 7
- How to Set a Proxy Server in SAP Mobile Platform 3
- How to Configure Exchange ActiveSync Policy for iOs in SAP Afaria
Click here to see a full list of all available QuickIQ tutorials.
QuickIQs are created with SAP Workforce Performance Builder (WPB), SAP’s newest solution for end-user enablement to create simulations, documentation, online help and e-learning.