I have Q7Q/504 as ERP system and QDD/504 as CRM system.

A new material named JERRY2 is newly created in ERP and successfully downloaded to CRM via request download.

However, after that I made changes on material in ERP, and the change failes to be synchronized to CRM. When checking the outbound queue status via tcode SMQ1, I see the status Stop.

When I tried to reactivate the Queue, 

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard1_506906.png


I got the following message “Generic stop set”:

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard2_506907.png

I have debugged to know why this message is raised:

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard3_506908.png

the flag sg_lock is marked as abap_true, so the message is raised:

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard4_506915.png

The root cause is because there are some errorous entries existing in table trfcqout:

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard5_506916.png

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard6_506918.png

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard7_506919.png

Just remove them in tcode SMQ1 and repeat the operation to trigger delta download, this time everything works.

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard8_506920.png

There is now no status STOP in outbound queue, and the delta change on ERP has been successfully synchronized to CRM ,which could be observed in tcode SMW01.

/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/clipboard9_506924.png

To report this post you need to login first.

4 Comments

You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.

    1. Jerry Wang Post author

      Hello Zhendong,

      I never delete it. The url of post: https://blogs.sap.com/2014/07/28/an-example-to-fix-generic-stop-set-error-status-in-tcode-smq1/

      Best regards,
      Jerry

      (0) 

Leave a Reply