Main process in SAP LSO (Part 3- Day-To-Day Activities)
Based on my previous documents about SAP LSO customizing at:
- Main process in SAP LSo (Part 1- Business Event Preparation)
- Main process in SAP LSO (Part 2- Business Event catalog)
Lets start third part by Day-To-Day Activities:
In this step, you make the settings required for the day-to-day activities in Training and Event Management. Such as book participants for courses, make prebookings for a course type, rebook participants for other courses, replace participants with others, and cancel bookings. If you have set document output to automatic, course attendees are receive notification of these activities.
If there is no course scheduled in the required period, you can make prebookings for participants. As soon as courses of the course type are offered, prebookings can be converted into bookings. Learners make prebookings for time-independent courses in the Learning Portal.
(Already you must create participants in the system to be able to book them for courses)
In the standard system, the value 1 is preset. This means that the course offering is read when prebookings are made. We can deactivate this setting by changing the value to 0.
When you book a prebooked participants, relationship A/B 027 relationship gets deleted from HRP1001 and also from HRPAD27 table.
You can book your attendees for the event in PV00 as an administrator. Enter the business event and personnel number (employee who is going to attend the training).
The booking priority indicates the status of a booking:
- Normal Booking – The number of normal booking is equal to optimum number of participants
- Essential Booking – When the number of normal booking has been reached, only bookings with essential booking priority are accepted until maximum capacity is reached.
- Waiting list – A participant who wants to attend in a course that is fully booked can be put on the wait list. In other words Once maximum capacity has been reached, only wait list bookings are possible.
For set the priority intervals in Customizing for SAP Learning Solution under Day-to-Day Activities / Booking:
For setting we can use the following:
- SEMIN INPRI 91 – Booking priority for internet
- SEMIN MAXMU 09 Max priority for essential booking
- SEMIN MINWL 90 Min Priority for waiting list booking
- SEMIN NPRIO 50 Default priority for normal booking
When a participant that booked for a course wants to change the date of the booking, you can create a rebooking. This involves creating a new booking for the new date for the same course type and the main booking is automatically deleted.
To view the participants list after bookings go to the T-Code LSO_PV07 enter the details and click participant list, a pop-up screen comes in where click participant list in the bottom and again select the event type and ok. In the simple way you can use the following path:
Note: If you are using the ESS/MSS portal than the you need to configure in LSO and where the employee directly can book himself for the training.