Going to Hollywood – in September for SAP for Utilities
I am looking forward to attending and presenting at SAP for Utilities conference in Hollywood, Florida September 7-10th. Hollywood (not California!) is located in South Florida, about 30 minutes from Miami.
From the website it says
SAP for Utilities brings together nearly 1,000 utility professionals to embrace innovative solutions, fresh ideas and top strategies to improve on overall business performance. This year’s program features 50+ session presentations and company case studies, breakout discussions, keynote presentations and interactive workshops from top thought leaders and innovators within technology and business
Produced by Eventful in collaboration with ASUG and SAP, I know they surveyed customers to find hot topics and the right sessions for you if you are in the Utilities industry. See the agenda here.
Some reasons to attend, as reported by the ASUG Utilities Special Interest Group:
- Gain first-hand knowledge on business solutions that have been successfully implemented at large and small utilities across the industry landscape
- Hear inspiring insights from thought leaders within technology and business
- Engage with leading technology and service partners
- Get a closer look at select solutions and services with featured sponsor demos
- Immerse and network within a thriving community
- Attend world-class workshops designed to provide you with in-depth industry knowledge
We were able to accomplish this in-house without any consulting. Data migration is a complex topic, can be costly, but it can be managed more easily with the SAP RDS solution for Utilities.
I am looking forward to hearing other customers’ stories and a full-day workshop on September 10th including a hands-on session on BI4.1 BW on HANA.. Hot topics include roadmap, customer engagement, mobility, usability, cloud computing, and reporting and analytics.
I hope you will join us at SAP for Utilities where you can network during coffee and afternoon breaks, in-between sessions or at the networking event.
See you in September!
Images provided by Eventful