Handling of Delta enabled infopackages in SAP TDMS BW
Follow the instructions provided in the solution to ensure Delta loads work properly after SAP TDMS BW:
- Execution of InfoPackages in delta mode fails
- Unable to open InfoPackages that are delta enabled
SAP TDMS BW transfers data from a sender BW(usually prod or pre-prod) to a receiver BW(Non-Prod usually test/quality). To ensure that data can be loaded using standard BW methods from connected source systems to the receiver BW system, the following steps need to be followed:
- Before executing the TDMS run, ensure to delete all the delta queues from all the source systems connected to the TDMS BW receiver system.
- After the TDMS BW execution is completed, you can follow the below steps:
- For all InfoPackages that are delta enabled in the TDMS BW receiver system, ensure to do a delta initialization for such InfoPackages.
- Execute the InfoPackage with the option ‘Init without data transfer’ so that a new delta queue is created. After this step, it should be possible to do delta loads from connected source systems.