ENROLL TO THE COURSE HERE (in case you haven’t, yet): Course: Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (repeat)
You can find a list of the course guides for each week of this course in the corresponding parent project of this blog post.
Course Guide Week 6 – Advanced Features
we’re coming to the end of the course Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
This last week will provide you with some insights into additional features like the SAP HANA Cloud Portal, Gateway-As-A-Service and SAP Mobile Platform – cloud Version.
Find below some additional information related to this week of our course.
Table of Contents
- Course Guide Week 6 – Advanced Features
- Table of Contents
- Unit 1 – SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- Unit 2 – SAP HANA Cloud Integration data provisioning
- Unit 3 – SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services
- Unit 4 – Wrap-Up And Outlook
Unit 1 – SAP HANA Cloud Portal
Promo video of SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- Additional exercise from the team of SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- SAP HANA Cloud Portal documentation
- Developer Guide
- Testimonials & Demos
- Further product information
Unit 2 – SAP HANA Cloud Integration data provisioning
You can’t access Gateway as a Service
In case your account was already created at the time when Gateway-As-A-Service was not available on the trial landscape you are not able to use Gateway-As-A-Service. The only way you can fix this is by creating a new account on the trial landscape again.
You get a “redirected to http://localhost:8080/saml2/localidp/sso”
Most probably you didn’t reset the trust settings from the units in week5.
To fix it go to your cockpit and click Trust -> Local Service Provider -> Default
- Roadmaps on SAP Service Marketplace
- SCN Community Page For SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- SCN Partner Portal
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator
- SAP Online Help
- SAP Developer Center